Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gupshup On the way

Back in INdia after a year...its the same old story...I struggle to find time to put down my thoughts. The long office hours and the gruelling 4 to 4.5 hrs of travelling every day leaves no time or energy to post nything. Again, enumerous thoughts strike but do not make their way to the post. Surprisingly, the thought rate is very high when I am travelling...does the object's speed count ;-) Guess its just that we observe more, daily activities that we sometimes find amusing, acts that trigger thoughts and scenes that catch our attention.

So people don't be surprised if the next post talks about a sabzi vendor who sits across the street, or a sardar wearing a pink shirt, the forever dug Mumbai roads, a cute couple I meet on my way, or even why the BEST buses are painted red :p .... well the last one does sound interesting...nywayz I m clueless.

Not bad seems like sum fun-time ahead. Personally I feel that the coming 2-2.5 months will be interesting as I will be seeing certain things in a different light....y ? Ummmm ...how about thoda intezaar :-)

2 comments:

zoxcleb said...

u say u struggle to find time to put down ur thots, yet u spend 4 hrs commuting.. u r right in the fact that the travel is where u think the most. thats when the most innocuous things take on different spins, and have a mind racing..

but then, thats what a notebook is for.. i always have one with me these days.. helps me get my thoughts out when there is no laptop around. try it.. its tough to write in the company cab, i know.. but just jot down points.. and then expand them at the signals :-)

p.s. ur possible topics sound interesting.

Nish the Ant .... Blah Blah Blah said...

good to see that da blog ends on a positive note....
can't wait to hear the gupshup :)