Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Best Friends' Weddings


My Best Friends’ Weddings … Yea in the last 3 months both my closest girlfriends entered the new phases in their lives. I am so happy for them, but it’s also a strange feeling. Next time when I go back home… I will be visiting 2 newly wed couples. There prolly won’t be a girl’s night out this time around and clearly no more of “Will my parents like him?” talk. When I first heard of their formal wedding announcements … I went “Waow, they really are ready for this!” Always knew that this change was inevitable, but somehow it seemed distant. Not anymore. Oh! What the hell… this sounds like Father of the bride syndrome!!
But nah…quiet frankly I am so proud of them, that they had the courage to take the right decisions, that they did not fumble and did not jitter. Yes, there are some girls who take just days to know that HE is the RIGHT guy…and those who prolly take months to say “I do”. Surely, K and S fall under these. As for me .. I guess I fall into the category of people who take years.
So herez wishing both the couples a rocking start of their new lives!!

5 comments:

Desire said...

thanks a ton dear.. :).... i am sure it won't take u years..:)

Quest said...

hey !!! lady finally puts her comment eh !?
And well umm ... ;-)

Unknown said...

Good luck to you in this "quest".

zoxcleb said...

we each have our own schedules.

Quest said...

Hahahaha ... thanks Manas :-)

@zoxcleb, u bet!