Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Murky Me


Thats what a part of my schedule for the next 25 days looks like.
Yeah Just filled in all the assignment due dates on my planner, mind you have just accounted for 3 subjects out of 4. On top of this is gonna be, accelerated club meets, PAEV, B school competitions, speaker sessions etc etc etc.

Cant afford to fall ill @ this hour. But my Doc DJ strictly advised me to take good rest. Says it's viral, 3- 10 dayzzzz.

It's raining outside and everything seems gloomy. Seen enough politics that I can take for this term. Everyone is under pressure ... ELP teams, Paev, Club activities... the list is endless.

For some breather for myself, I have managed to capture some really cool pics......ah ! there is so much more to life !!
BTW read an interesting quote : Weather forecast for tonight: Dark”

4 comments:

Satish Bhat said...

Looks like you need a pick-me-up concoction from Jeeves ! Get well soon !

zoxcleb said...

wow.. that some schedule.. take care... didnt know managers could fall sick ;-)

photography... the relaxer in all of us... :-) good going...

and as someone once told me, all u need to do is
smile, that everlasting smile

Quest said...

hehehe yeah satish i think i need one ...

Hey GPS ... long time!!
Yes... The Everlasting Smile :)
Nd u know my apetite for icecreams .. and how i cud fall sick !!!!

Deepak Chembath said...

There you are maiden :). Nice blog yaar. BTW I just added you to the class of 2008 blogger list. So go ahead and decorate the blog with your writing.
I'm not there in that pic maam but looks like ur the one in disguise(student handbook) :)