Monday, August 18, 2008

Fool's Garden


Oh I am so being reminded of the Lemon Tree right now…

I am sitting here in the meeting room,
It’s just another post lunch afternoon
I’m wasting my time
When I got work to do
I’m dozing around
in the meeting room
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder

I am watching around from my seat
I am staring too hard
I am forcing my eyes
I’d like to drive the sleep away
I feel so helpless
As I fall from my desk
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday they told me about the meeting guide
And all that I can see, is some slides roll by
I am turning my head up and down
As slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide goes down
And all that I can see is just another hazy view

Ok … back to work … what crap !

12 comments:

Rohini said...

Good stuff. :) Sing-a-long-blog.

Satish Bhat said...

loved this post. tempted to put up on my softboard :)

Jainuine said...

So now from queen of films we have a singer-poetess too....
i suggest share this link with vishnu too...
:D

zoxcleb said...

simply awesome!

Aanand said...

Awesome! My favorite song taking a shot at not so favorite powerpoint presentation scenario. Nice! :)

Quest said...

What a response :-) Pretty COol.
@ Ro, lets sing it in tomorrows meeting :P

@Satish, besides teh jargon [KT et all]... we have some more of corporate taste :D

Quest said...

@jainuine ... no wayyyyyy

Quest said...

@ zoxcleb.. gee thnx :D
@ Andy,, Yeah I know this is one of ur favs :D

kads said...

good one :)...I just had lunch at the office cafeteria...I can totally relate to this right now :P

Anonymous said...

Favorite old timer. Still have it on my walkman!

PS: Just stumbled onto your blog after a long time. Hope you are doing good :)

Quest said...

Hey Thnx Tejas, same here.

BTW, I am having some problems with "Stimulating Life"

Ram Kumar K said...

Ya, Even i'm tired of this MUG- VOMIT things called meetings..really hopeless..
dont know what there aim is or what they get? :-(((