Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy Friendship Day


I might have passed that age when frndship day, ribbon day, flower day and the whole multitude of days did not seem like an overkill.
But this FD, I thought was unique. Not because there was any exchange of cards or gifts, but because I thought it coincided with reaching out to a lot of important people in the lives of my close friends. Changes that life brings upon us forces us to leave behind a few and join new hands…and we move on. Here is wishing A, K and K all the best for their new chapters. To A, I have always admired how you face the most challenging situations with tranquility. And I know you will go past this one too.

A post speaks more than its written words. Nd this one sure does.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

"I might have passed that age when frndship day,..."
I am wondering whether I am old too!!!
C'mon these are special days to celebrate the human relations
---Sri

Unknown said...

"I might have passed that age when frndship day,..."
I am wondering whether I am old too!!!
C'mon these are special days to celebrate the human relations
---Sri

kads said...

cool :)...was a special friendship day for me too!

Quest said...

@eagleeye
yepp they r special, but special days are not dictated by pre decided dates... neither are celebrations.

@kads, u bet ! This sunday was special too :D