Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sweet Relics



The pink that surrounded me. The reminiscence, the silver lining. That silver around my neck. The satin. The drape, mild baby pink and the smooth silver. Fiddling around with the toy hanging down till the waist. The ambience, the mist. The whiff taking me back to the wistful dreamy land. Mild fragrance enveloping me, killing me softly. And then, I tore it apart. Untangled the wrap. Freeing myself from the omnipresent, or so it seemed. And contributing to a noble cause. Perhaps someone will cherish the gift. Be amused. Giggle. Laugh. Play around. Yes dear, I did it. One step to make it less pervasive.

3 comments:

zoxcleb said...

i love the pic... u took?

kads said...

The profundity of this post scares me :P

dipz said...

That's an awesome snap...did u shoot it???!!!